Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Starting with Dreamweaver

This is my 2nd assignment on Digital Media, which mostly i will be using Adobe Dreamweaver to create a website.

First of all, i would have to do a banner of my own website


and have an idea of 5 buttons which i should put in my website

1) Biography
2) Gallaries
3) Game
4) Future Plan
5) Favourite Links

with an additional button for convenient, a "Home" button is included. 
with all these
i would have my website to be look like this 


in preview mode



As you all realise, the we cant see the borders of tables that i have created in the Dreamweaver,
this is because
the website border's thickness had been set to 0 at the beginning when i 
Insert > Table > 1 row 1 Column, Border Thickness 0

This is my first part in my progress, more to come. Stay Tune =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...